Nkwa4change Solutions in partnership with the McGinnity Family Foundation in the USA is pioneering the Digital Skills development for Minority youth in Cameroon to enable them to create economic opportunities for themselves and rebuild their economy.
The massive technological revolution during and After Covid-19 had accelerated the increasing demand for Digital Skills in the world of work. Every job seeker is required to develop Digital Skills to be relevant in the world of work
The Minority Youth Digital Skills fellowship is a design to bridge the Digital Skills gap for minority young people in the marginalized two English-speaking regions of Cameroon.
Over 30 minority youths to will be selected and empowered to develop in-demand Digital Skills and to effectively prepare them to become relevant in the post-COVID-19 job market or the world of work.
The Minority Youth Digital Skills fellowship will take place onsite in Buea, Cameroon, an intensive two days (15th - 16th) of Training, Mentorship, inspiring stories, and Access to high-quality digital Skills learning resources put together by Digital Skills experts and consultants from around the world.
- Be a Youth 15 - 30 years
- Be originally from the two English Speaking regions of Cameroon (North West and South West Regions of Cameroon)
- Demonstrate a passion to developed Digital Skills
- Developed superior knowledge from consultants on the development and monetization of in-demand Digital Skills and become relevant in the world of work.
- Gain access to a free copy of high-quality Digital Skills Toolkits and other Digital Skillslearning Resources
- Connect with digital skills experts to mentor and coach you
- Connect with other young people passionate about developing and monetizing their Digital Skills.
- Become a fellow of the prestigious Minorities Digital Skills fellowship
- Join a virtual Hub of support communities to further advance your digital skills development journey
The Minority Youth Digital Skills Fellowship 2023 is fully Funded through a partnership between Nkwa4change Solutions and The McGinnity Family Foundation in the USA. However, all selected fellows are required to make a little contribution of 3000Frs. Coffee break, launch, free copy of Digital Skills Toolkits, T-shirt, and certificate of participation will be provided.
- 30th June 2023: Application deadline
- 5th July 2023: Applicants shortlisted and notified by email
- 6th - 20th: Applicants meet fellowship requirements and prepare for fellowship in Buea Cameroon
- 27th - 29th July 2023: Minorities Digital Skills fellowship takes place in Buea
For any inquiry contact us through the following mean
- (+237) 679743884
- (+237) 651264014
- (+237) 672796484